Monday, April 16, 2012

I suck at this thing called BLOGGING, lol



It's been like 2months since my last post... What's been going on? Well, I've been dealing with becoming a new homeowner, a job promotion and something we all call LIFE....

I've learned not to complain when things get overwhelming, cause complaining makes things seem worse than what they are.

So, when you have so much going on, is it easy to BLOG???  No, it isn't... BLOGGING takes commitment, dedication, & focus... Obviously I don't have it when so much is going on, but I'm going to try to BLOG more often cause I have so much to say about MUSIC, LIFE, HEALTH & WEALTH...

I'm realizing that BLOGGING is a great art form of expression via words, pics, & other media...  I hope to keep up with it and keep y'all entertained.

:-)
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment