Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SHIFT'

Well, we've made it to the last day of the first month of the year 2012. I asked myself, "describe in one word, what best describes the first 31 days of 2012?" My answer is...... SHIFT.

Why SHIFT, out of all the other words in the English language??? Well, I'm glad you asked... since the year has started, my life has been going from one emotion to the next... happy, sad, confused, mad, joyful, pitiful..... It's hard to explain, but the overall feeling I get is SHIFT.

Now what I mean with SHIFT is that, things in life occur for a reason and a season.  I believe that the things that has occurred to me in the last 31 days (good, bad & ugly) are a part of a BIG SHIFT.  Events like, my father passing, job promotion, purchasing a new home, etc... are considered MAJOR life occurrences.

How do you handle it???  Good question... I have no clue, LOL... but when people ask me how am I doing my response is..."Taking it one day at a time..."  You know what??? I think that's the most appropriate and accurate response one can give at a moment like that.


Just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment