Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm new to this "BLOGGING" thing, LOL

Ok, so I'm now considered a "baby-blogger".... I mean, tweeting on Twitter or updating my status on Facebook is one thing, but BLOGGING????  What's the difference??  Well, so far I see that it takes some serious commitment and focus...

So far on my first official day of blogging, I glanced over some other blogs online and almost quit immediately, LOL... I mean, some of these profiles are "decked-out"... Mine's looks so plain and simple :-( .... Anywayz, I'll try to keep up with it cause I'm kinda tired of the whole Facebook/Twitter thing... It's cool, but I'm kinda over it...  My personal websites (www.AmosSaintJean.com www.FamousAmosMusic.com) are both in "Limbo" right now... I really need to team up with a very innovative/creative web-designer to help take it to where I want to go.  Until then, I'm going to try this "BLOGGING" thing until I set something up for my websites...

Whatchu think??? Any recommendations for any great web-designers???


Holla back at me!


No comments:

Post a Comment